We can accommodate up to 170 people for dinner and a show. Large office parties, Christmas parties, Birthdays, Stags, Stagettes, Fundraisers, Roasts, Divorce Papers, ... we celebrate anything!
Absolute Comedy is proud to contribute to our community by offering special fundraiser nights for local charities. If you have a group that is interested in holding an event with us, please call 416 486-7700 to arrange a special evening in your group's honor.
Here's how it works:
We sell you tickets for a night at our club at a discount for any Sunday to Thursday night. You sell the tickets at any price you like and all proceeds are yours.
What we do for you:
- We provide the comedians and a fully staffed comedy club and restaurant for an awesome 90 min show.
- We provide you with tickets that you can sell.
- We will assist in a 50/50 draw before and after the show.
- We can help advertise the event in house, on our website and on our billboard the week prior to the event.
What you do:
- You will sell tickets to the event (at any price you wish. We suggest ~$10-$20.)
- Help promote your event, raise awareness for the cause and help promote our club at the same time.
- Provide a few volunteers to sell 50/50 tickets at the event.
What your costs are:
You buy tickets in advance at a discount. Minimum 100. The first 100 tickets are sold at 50% off our regular door price (Currently $5 on Thursday or $3 on Wednesday). The next 50 are sold at an even better price and the last 50 at a slightly better price ($3 being the lowest price). Tickets must be purchased by cash or cheque only.
What you can make:
Realistically, On a Thursday, if you sell 120 tickets for $15, the door will be $1800. A 50/50 draw could also realistically raise ~$150.
This totals ~$1950. Minus the cost of the tickets, you could raise over $1500 and have a blast while doing it.
Other stuff you should know:
The minimum amount of tickets that can be purchased is 50. You can buy tickets in packs of 25 afterwards. The Funds raised must be for an accredited charity. We will not provide tickets to raise money for breast implants or to send you and your buddies to Cancun etc .
Remember to over-sell a bit. 10 to 20% of people you sell tickets to may just be supporting the cause and may not show up for the event.
Book a night early. Give yourself 4 to 5 weeks to sell tickets. If you sell 200 tickets early enough we may also give you any proceeds from the door.
Monday and Tuesday nights may also be available.
Call 416 486-7700 for more information or to book your fundraising night